Friday, June 5, 2009

This evening, Bhagawan came for darshan around 4.30 pm. After a round of the Sai Kulwant Hall, He sat onstage listening to the Vedam chanting for a while and then went into the interview room to emerge when the five o'clock bhajans began. As the bhajans went on, prasadam was being distributed, and the heavens opened up in a downpour. Swami noticed some devotees standing outside the front gate of the hall getting drenched in the rain, and instructed that they be brought into the sheltered area and be given prasadam. At the end of the bhajan, after accepting Arati, Swami Himself went all the way up to the gate to bless those devotees. He then returned to Yajur Mandir in the chair itself.

Thursday, June 4, 2009

Yesterday, the Vice-Chancellor of the University, Principal of the campus and other teachers prayed to Bhagawan to bless the students and staff by coming to the college auditorium and addressing them, and Bhagawan had indicated that He would come. The students were busy preparing for the visit in the auditorium today when suddenly Swami arrived there at noon! He told them He'd come to see the arrangements, and that He would return at four o'clock. Accordingly, all were ready at the auditorium in the evening, and Bhagawan came there from Sai Kulwant Hall at 4.15 pm. A couple of books by the faculty were blessed by Bhagawan, and there were talks by the Vice-Chancellor and an MBA student. Swami then commenced His Divine Discourse at 4.55 pm, relayed live to the other two campuses of the University by web-conference video link.

Swami stressed on the need for students to realize that each and every living creature is the embodiment of God, and behave accordingly to Help Ever and Hurt Never, Loving All and Serving All. Students should not just close their eyes and think they are concentrating - they should help the society. After His 45 minute Discourse, He sang 'Hari Bhajan Bina' and immediately left for the Senior Students' Hostel. There, He went into the dining Hall, and acceded to the prayers of the teachers there to bless the new room built for Swami. Moving through the entire complex, Swami moved back to the dining hall seeing the Ranganatha installed nearby on the way and blessing the students there. From the Hostel, He moved in the car to Sai Kulwant Hall where the bhajans were going on. Sitting onstage for a couple of bhajans while prasadam was distributed, Swami accepted Arati and returned to His residence around 6.30 pm.

Monday, June 1, 2009

This evening, Bhagawan came to Sai Kulwant Hall in the car at 3.50 pm, and directly moved out through the main gate for a drive. Five minutes later, the Chief Minister of Karnataka Sri. B. S. Yeddyurappa accompanied by a few of his ministry colleagues arrived at the Mandir. Swami returned after fifteen minutes and granted an audience to the distinguished visitors, and they left before five o'clock. At around 5.15 pm, Swami came onstage while the bhajans went on, and accepted Arati after prasadam distribution around twenty minutes later.

Go to Radio Sai
Go to Publications Division Sri Sathya Sai Sadhana Trust
Go to Sri Sathya Sai Central Trust
counter for wordpress